DL661 Glass Shelf Bracket
This bracket is secured to a wall with one screw that goes through a hole at the back of the bracket, as pictured. There is an adjusting screw on the underside of the bracket that clamps down to accomodate glass of various thicknesses. The brackets can support up to 50 pounds per pair when installed properly, and if secured to studs. The shelf should protrude no more than 12" from the bracket.
This item is sold per bracket.
Glass Thickness Accomodation
- Black (powder-coated aluminum)
- Brushed Nickel (anodized aluminum)
- Brass (anodized aluminum)
- Chrome (anodized aluminum)
- Satin Chrome (anodized aluminum)
- White (powder-coated aluminum)
- Width: 2"
- Height: 3" (completely closed)
- Depth: 3-1/4"
- Weight: 16 ounces (per pair)